Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Eye Cream

Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme Ultra Firming Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 337 in Eye Cream

November 08, 2015

This stuff is like gold at the end of the rainbow! If you are 25 or older check this stuff out. I say 25 cause it's good to start young. this makeup delivers 100%. It tones the skin to plump out fine lines. It's super hydrating so I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin.

April 01, 2014

I am totally impressed with this Resilience Lift Eye Cream. For all of the eye creams that I have tried, this one is the ONLY one that does not make my eyes water. The eye cream seems to decrease my puffy bags underneath my eyes and it leaves the skin firm reducing the wrinkles around my eyes. I also, use it around my mouth, too. The only thing I don't like about the eye cream is the cost of $68.00. Although, that would last you along time as you only need to use a very small amount. Truly, a wonderful eye cream.

February 08, 2011

this eye cream is probably the best i have tried. i use face and eye creams and rate this #1 out of my experience. It is a non greasy formula that smooths and does not leave residue on your skin. Almost immediately it absorbs into the skin around the eyes, it looks and feels great. price point is equal to products of its kind but the feel and look make it worth the price!