Eucerin Eczema Relief

Eucerin Eczema Relief Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 26, 2016

I have severe eczema and decided to give Eucerin a try (I'm tired of constantly using corticosteroid creams). It's very thick, kind of greasy and takes a short while to soak into the skin. I've only been using it a short time and while my skin does feel smoother, it doesn't really help with the itching. Maybe it's good for moderate eczema but not so great for really bad cases. As a standard moisturizer I think it's fine.

January 14, 2016

Have Eczema on my hands and was told to try this, works okay but greasy until it soaks in. Works not bad.

January 14, 2016

I've been struggling with eczema (severely, for the first time) for about 6 months now. I received this as a free sample at an eczema info session. I've been using it since, and it's been doing an ok job. I still need to apply Vaseline on top or else my skin dries out too much. But this, combined with better eating habits (ie Paleo diet) has vastly improved my internal inflammation and external skin.

April 07, 2015

I have extreme eczema and this cream is awesome to help with dryness. I would recommend this product