Eyeko Black Magic Mascara Reviews

Ranked #99 out of 773 in Mascara

July 25, 2016

I received this as a bonus sample from BirchBox a few months ago, didn't know much about the brand or quality of the product. I was so impressed with almost everything about it. The only thing I don't like, and it's completely a personal thing, is it doesn't come off... like ever lol. I am more of a "no makeup" makeup girl and I have sensitive skin so I don't want anything to hard to remove. But everything else about this mascara is practically perfect. I fell in love the very first application, and the best part is it's in the mid range for value.

May 14, 2016

This mascara is one of my HG mascara products! If it wasn't for the steep price It would be my only mascara. It coats evenly and has no clumps. It doesn't run or smudge and it makes my lashes look so long. It lasts all day looking like I just applied it.

March 02, 2016

Not a fan! Mascara was a little dry, and actually made very little difference to my eyelashes, didn't particularly curl them or lengthen them.
Won't be buying again!

February 09, 2016

I did not expect to love this mascara, but I absolutely adore it. I do not like waterproof mascaras in general because I find them chunky and flaky. This one is "water resistant" so maybe that's why, but this mascara is not chunky or flaky at all! Not only do I get length, but I get volume and curl, as well. It is more expensive than drug store brands but not as much as high end, so I'd say it is worth the price!

February 06, 2016

Love. Love. Love. LOOOOOOVE this mascara. It is amazing. Separates and lifts the lashes for a fake eyelash look. Its my go to mascara, for everyday or going out. When I wear it everyone compliments me on my lashes!

January 19, 2016

Very cool tube it comes in and it made my eyelashes look really long and nice. Easy to remove.

January 19, 2016

J'ai essayé ce mascara car je l'ai reçu de Top-Box. Je n'avais jamais entendu parlé de cette marque mais j'ai été agréablement surprise. Ce mascara allonge vraiment les cils, même avec une seule couche. Le tube est original et se manipule bien.

January 15, 2016

Bery good mascara, love the curled brush and the tube! It easy to apply and buildable

November 24, 2015

I find this formula bleeds under my eye through the day. It gives great look and very build-able but not my favourite. Packaging is on point! I love the squeeze tube Idea, why hasn't everyone done this! I hate removing this as I use eye makeup remover and then wash my face, I always wake up with the black under my eyes and I hate that. For the price point I would probably go with my regular mascara.

November 03, 2015

This mascara gives so much volume and holds a curl really well. Its also easy to take off.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender