Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refresher Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

It’s the perfect companion for a positively refreshing person (like you). That’s because the fine mist of Febreze Fabric Refresher eliminates odors from fabric and air for freshness that fills your home. Try it as a part of your regular cleaning routine by misting upholstery, curtains, carpet and the air as you move through every room.

October 03, 2016

I don't mind this product. the smell is nice and it does tend to help makes rooms smell fresh. I usually buy when on sale. if you spray too much it may dampen items so be careful

September 07, 2016

Not for me. Smells good for five minutes, but gives me a headache. I'd much rather use something natural. I don't have pets and don't feel the need to spray my fabrics. I'd rather just wash them.

August 14, 2016

I always have febreze on hand. This one I like for the couch and other fabrics. I love that febreze has so many varieties and options of scents. I find the price varies and so buy when it's on sale and stock up.

June 29, 2016

I like that this product is safe for use on fabrics. I sometimes use it as an air freshener, and am not worried about it touching fabrics. We use it on clothing, upholstery, dog blankets, and in the car. It's really not overpowering, just a subtle and clean smell. One trick I use with this is to spray draperies on a breezy day...the whole room smells clean, and I like the antibacterial aspect, as I don't was curtains very often, and they must pick up a lot of airborne bacteria.

June 28, 2016

I like the scent and use on my furniture and pet beds, and have even sprayed it into my closet to refresh clothes I have not worn in some time. The scent is nice, fresh and pleasant, not strong at all. I did however have a bad thing happen when I tried to spray it on a carpet area which my cat had previously 'peed' on and had since been cleaned. As soon as I sprayed the febreeze the old scent reappeared and it was very strong and foul. Make sure you spray it on clean surfaces only and nothing with animal urine as it will bring out the smell once again.

June 12, 2016

I love love love this product. I spray it all over my furniture, closet, pet beds, and the inside of my vehicle. It just makes everything so fresh. This is a must staple in any household. I would use nothing else to freshen up furniture curtains you name it. Even on carpets and your places sneaks so fresh n clean. I'll even use it on my clothes I'm wearing if I've been around someone who was smoke and I feel and smell fresh once more. Great product.

June 09, 2016

This is so effective I bought the big jug of it to refill the spray bottle with. I like having the smell of it in my home b/c it smells fresh and clean. I use it on everything. When I take the sheets off the bed I like to spray it on the mattress. I use it on the rugs, living room furniture, pet beds, curtains, shoes, clothes hanging in the closet... And I like the sound of the squirt/trigger, it's a little satisfying to be zapping smells away for good.

March 29, 2016

I am a neat fanatic and Febreze Extra Strength Fabric Refreshner has been a part of my cleaning arsenal for many years. I use it on furniture that has color-fast material and it works great without staining and leaves the most wonderful fragrance.

March 27, 2016

It a great product for clothes, makes your clothes smell fresh... Great on furniture if you have animals... I spray it on my curtains to make them smell fresh..... Great for smokers to freshen up your clothes...

March 17, 2016

I have a dog. That is all I have to say about this product! But since this a review I will say more. I love this product to get his stinky dog smells off of everything in our home. He is short haired so we don't have a hair problem but when he gets into one of those deep doggy naps, he stenches that part of the couch up and if you sit there, you will smell of it. Don't let me get started on when he falls asleep on my bed! All you need is febreze if you are a dog owner! Trust me.