Febreze Fabric Refresher - Auto

Febreze Fabric Refresher - Auto Reviews

Ranked #290 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

Febreze Auto is a breakthrough product that safely eliminates odors in your car as opposed to merely covering up the odors with perfumes. Its unique, patented technology penetrates the fabrics in your car and eliminates the odors at their source. Size: 16.9 fluid oz (500 mL)

June 24, 2015

Great product, it makes my car smell very fresh and clean.

June 08, 2012

I love the smell of this stuff but it doesn't stay long on the fabric, wish it would.

June 02, 2012

This stuff has a great smell to it. It is reminds me a bit of cologne but not as strong and smells very nice. It is great for an automobile or anywhere. I believe they call it auto febreze because of it's small bottle that can be easily put into the car. I've used it everywhere else also and it works and smells great. Especially when the car has sat in the sun and the vehicle gets hot, what a wonderful aroma..

June 01, 2012

When we first bought our "new-to-us" car, it had a bi tof a funky smell to it. No matter how many air freshners we hung up, the smell just stayed. So we picked up some Febreeze Auto at Canadian Tire, and WOW! Sprayed all over the inside of the car, including the fabric covered ceiling!! Worked like a dream, and we can now say our car smells clean!!