Fiber 1 cheesecake bars chocolate

Fiber 1 cheesecake bars chocolate Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 181 in Baked Goods

February 15, 2017

These are okay. It has a hint of cheesecake flavour to it. It isn't overly sweet as I though it would be. It was a bit dry for my liking. I'm not sure if I would buy these again.

January 05, 2017

I tried fiber 1 cheesecake bars the other day and I was so surprised by them. They tastes so good. You have no idea how there's fibre in them. They tastes almost like you are eating real cheese cake but are so much healthy for you.

September 06, 2016

Yummy, yummy, yummy. I love fibre 1 products and have purchased pretty much every variety they have at some point. They recently came out with these cheesecakes, I had already tried the key lime flavor and loved it so I knew I had to try this chocolate selection.

These are 150 calories which isn't bad considering how yummy these are. I find that these chocolate ones had more of an actual cheesecake flavor compared to the key lime ones. These are usually priced about $3.50 but go on sale quite often. I will defiantly purchase these again.

kelx has posted in the forum topic