Finesse Superior Hold Unscented Hairspray
Good

Finesse Superior Hold Unscented Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 149 in Hairspray

January 13, 2017

I am not a fan of this hairspray. I only bought it once since it was super cheap. Well it is just horrible. Smells weird, leaves your hair so sticky and crunchy. Just makes your hair look cheap and gross.

January 13, 2017

Mostly it just made my hair feel sticky and dry with some shine. I don't generally use hairspray for styling as much as I use it for fly aways and frizziness in the humid summer months.

September 04, 2016

I bought this because it was on sale for $3. I thought hey, its only three bucks, if it doesn't work oh well.

Actually, it works pretty good. It does have a bit of a smell though even though the label says unscented. It smells like hairspray lol

The hold is more a buildable hold. If you spray your hair, let it dry, brush it, you can feel the hold in your hair but still gives it volume and your hair moves, not stuck to your head. I use it on my bangs. Your hair does get dried out I find from this. As it is cheaper product, I think the quality isn't there, but if you need something cheap to get you through til next time, I would buy it.