Fisher-Price Kid Tough Digital Camera Reviews

Ranked #464 out of 470 in Toys

Give a kid a camera and they'll want to take pictures of everything they see, everywhere they go. That's why we've designed a real digital camera that's tough enough to stand up to the ways kids play and the places they go. And now it has even more features, for better pictures in more situations! Requires 4 AAA batteries.

Features:
• Child-friendly controls
• Viewfinder for ease of use
• Stores 1000+ digital images
• 4X digital zoom
• Enhanced low-light performance
• Photo editing software to download

June 15, 2015

My niece loves this camera so much! She brings it everywhere and is constantly taking pictures. This camera is definitely kid tough because it has been dropping, chewed on and so much more and it looks good as new.

August 21, 2011

My son has always loved taking photographs ever since I can remember and has always been trying to get his hands on my cameras and snap photos. Out of fear that he would eventually drop and break one i asked his grandparents to purchase him his own camera for his fourth birthday. They purchased the Fisher-Price Kid tough camera for him and I have to say that we couldn't(me especially) be more pleased!
I just have to say for starters that I wasn't expecting the quality of the photos to be that great, i just wanted something durable that he could be dropped on our hard tile floor without having to worry about it being broken. I was pretty surprised when i loaded the photos to the computer for the first time and you could actually make out who was in the photos....yes they are pretty grainy but that didn't matter to me! The quality was a lot better then i had expected.
The camera is made of some pretty hard plastic and has already withstood a few high drops to the floor below and is still working great! It also has a lot of fun options that you can add into the picture, a zoom and the ability to look through your photos on the back of the camera just like a real digital camera. I also loved that it holds around one thousand photos which is a huge bonus that you won't have to be connecting it to the computer every five minutes! I also loved that it came with its own photo editing software which was easy enough that with a little help my son could even edit his photos!
I have to say overall for the amount that was paid(under $40) that it was well worth it and its definitely a product i would purchase again.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products