• Fisher Price Woodland Creatures Space Saver Jumperoo
  • Fisher Price Woodland Creatures Space Saver Jumperoo

Fisher Price Woodland Creatures Space Saver Jumperoo Reviews

November 29, 2016

My baby seems to enjoy this bouncer (so long as the music never stops :P ) however I am disappointed that the chair doesn't spin at all as she gets frustrated that she can't turn to see when someone is behind her

October 10, 2016

Must have for small spaces! This jumper comes in at a great price, takes up very little space, folds easily for storage/travel and the seat can be easily removed for washing.

The lights and music keep baby entertained while they practice standing and bouncing. There aren't a ton of toys on the jumper but there is lots of room to attach other toys.

With all of the other baby stuff overflowing out of every room, this is the perfect sized jumper to add entertainment without overwhelming the space.

May 03, 2016

This is a nice jumperoo and it is so comfy for my children. They can play in this for hours if I let them. It does fold up which creates a nice feature to put it away.

February 03, 2016

son loved this he would play here for hours!!! great buy

February 03, 2016

We love this jumperoo. I love its smaller size, even though I have room for a larger one. I also love that it is so easy to pack up and bring to grammas house! I found mine at Winners for $30 less.

January 20, 2016

We purchased the Space Saver Jumperoo and he loved it he would jump up and down in it and play with all the toys he would press the buttons to play the music then he's start jumping he just loved this product

December 10, 2015

I absolutely love, love, love this jumper! It folds flat for storage (necessary for 5 children ages 9 and under as they have a lot of stuff!). My son (1) played in this for about 4-5 months. I love how you can change the height as baby grows to make it last longer. The only issue I had was that the back "leg" was very stiff and didn't allow for as good of bouncing as other jumperoos have. It didn't seem to bother my child but maybe bigger babies would find it more bothersome. The colors and animals are adorable and it is really easy to fold and store. I will be saving this one for the next little one that comes along!

June 09, 2015

This is such a brilliant idea!!!! A jumperoo that can fold up so you can tale it wherever you need it!!!! So cute too love the colours. Only thing is I wish the buttons were pressable like a piano and also wish it would bounce a bit more...its pretty stiff.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!