Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil- Free Moisturizer
Amazing

Formula 10.0.6 Seriously Shine Free Mattifying Oil- Free Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #923 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 21, 2015

this cream had a great price, but that's about where it ended... It stinks!!!! Like a terrible musty wet towel that you forgot in your gum bag for a week!! I tried it for a few days, but I couldn't get past the odour even after applying makeup over it! It did feel Matt at first, but by the end of the day I was shiny again!

February 21, 2014

I have naturally oily skin and this mattifying moisturizer does its job! I just wish it would last a little longer! I start to see some shine after about 5-6 hours.

October 04, 2011

There isn't anything particularly bad about this product, but there also isn't anything particularly good.

It is inexpensive and dries quickly which I like because in the morning I need to quickly do my make up. It has a nice gel consistency but I've found that it doesn't last all day, only a couple of hours. By the end of the night, my skin feels dry and flaky. It also doesn't do anything in the long term but for those few hours, my skin feels soft.

As for the mattifying and shine free promise, it doesn't really deliver. I like that it doesn't contain oil but at the same time, I still find my skin is oily. Without this product, I don't really notice a huge difference in my skin either.