Franklin Book Collection
Good

Franklin Book Collection Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 969 in Books

October 30, 2016

Super belle histoire classique pour les tout petits. Facile à lire et à raconter lors du coucher. Bon premier livre, histoire avec moral pour les enfants.

October 30, 2016

These stories are all classics. Every single one either teaches a valuable lesson or eases any anxiety fears that children experience. Like having an addition to family, starting school etcetera. They are really well written and I actually enjoy the stories myself. It is not a book you get bored reading and it is definitely a hit with children of all ages. teaches values also.

October 30, 2016

My kids loved the Franklin books. The stories and illustrations are superb. The author is from our home town and many stories come from the riverbank. We love Franklin and his friends!

April 28, 2016

I remember reading these in school as a kid. I loves then. They was great for little kids. Not to many big words but still enough words to learn. I'm going to buy these for my daughter later on

March 06, 2016

Fantastic set of children's books full of lessons, full of creativity and very colorful eye catching illustrations. My youngest son loved this series.

July 03, 2015

wonderful books for the kids!!! great tv show too!! my kids loved these books. i am sure my grand kids will too!!!

July 03, 2015

I loved these books as a kid! I think I still have some stored away in a box to read to my kids in the future. These books always taught me a good lesson and the characters are all so friendly and unique in their own way.

July 02, 2015

Who doesn't love Franklin...my husband kept all his books from when he was a kid (80s) and he still had a stuffed Franklin. My daughter is 7 months old and he dug his books out so we can read them with her.

P.s. She isn't allowed to touch the stuffed Franklin though lol

May 04, 2015

I loved watching Franklin on the TV. I miss the show coming on now. This book set is wonderful. Our daughter bought it a few years back for her 1st baby. She reads him a story every night before bed. Franklin is such a sweet character.

May 04, 2015

Franklin was a favourite by all my classmates when I was in elementary school. He was someone we could all relate to.