Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Masks Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 519 in Masks

Pineapple extract and AHAs exfoliate. Restores radiant skin. Contains natural ingredients. What makes you feel beautiful and radiant? An unexpected compliment? Your favorite song? Natural ingredients for clean, soft, smooth skin? Made with natural, botanical ingredients, new Freeman Feeling Beautiful is a full range of skin and body care products to help you look and feel your best. This enzyme mask, with Pineapple extract and AHAs, gently exfoliates while lightly moisturizing, leaving your skin soft, supple and younger-looking. Not tested on animals. Made in USA.

November 07, 2016

Ces masques ne sont vraiment pas dispendieux ,par contre je n'ai vu aucun changement sur mon visage.Je crois que ces masques sont bon pour ceux et celles qui veulent seulement en essayer pour le plaisir et qui ont une belle peau dès le départ.

October 06, 2016

Lorsqu'ils étaient un peu moins chers, le fait qu'ils ne soient pas autant effectifs ne me dérangeait pas.
Depuis la hausse des prix, ce n'est plus un bon coup de les acheter. Il y a mieux en terme de qualité pour la même gamme de prix. Dommage...

September 23, 2016

I purchased the dead sea mask after someone told me i would love it and I did!! I really wanna try the diamond mineral and charcoal ones and will be buying them next! my skin has never been so clear and smooth!!! dont waste your money buying high end masks

September 23, 2016

I love this peel off mask. It feels so great when you peel it off your face, and you feel that your skin is super smooth from it. The scent for this isn't that pleasant because it kinda smells like glue. The product itself is pretty sticky so I would try to avoid eyebrow area with this. But overall really like this mask.

September 21, 2016

amazing! great price for a great quality product. I've tried so many of these. they last so long. have many formulas, peel off or clay, great treatment varieties as well.

July 19, 2016

Freeman Beauty masks are the best! I love how you can purchase a huge tube full, because you can use as much or as little as you want! These masks leave my skin soft, smooth and deeply cleansed. They're so cheap too! What more could you ask for?!

May 30, 2016

My boyfriend and I always have a fun time using the cucumber mask. It dries so you can peel it off which is so satisfying! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and revived. The price is unreal and works just as well as high end masks.

April 22, 2016

These masks are amazing! I have tried about half the line and have yet to find one I dont love. The banana-oat mask works better than the $100 AHA masks I've tried as Sephora. I use it every week or two now. The black sugar and charcoal mask is a favorite too, I use it twice a week to help control my dry patches and minor break outs. I use the honeydew and chamomile sleeping mask as a night cream and have noticed a big difference in my skin. I love how high quality these masks are and at such an affordable price. These are easily better than the mid-high end masks out there. And each tube seems to last forever.

March 19, 2016

These masks works just as good as some high end masks. you have a few options to choose from depending on your needs and your skin type. These are not to harsh on your skin but do a great job at making your skin feel amazing.

March 19, 2016

these masks are inexpensive and work just as well if not better than the more expensive brands.i love them all!!! i have been using these masks for many years!!!! love how bright and fresh skin looks and feels!!!!

Lug Taxicab Full Tote