Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment
Good

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Reviews

Ranked #274 out of 787 in Lip Balm

April 23, 2016

Because I live in dry climate, my lips are always dry and in need of moisturizing, so a moisturizing lip balm is an necessity. I find this particular lip treatment not moisturizing enough, or rather, that the treatment only moisturizes the surface but is unable to moisturize anything past that.

February 22, 2016

This is my favorite lip balm right now. I had been using eos balms and other cheap products but after realizing these had dried out my lips, I purchased this. My lips are now super moisturized, even though it's winter! I love this stuff, smells amazing, like lemon, and it so moisturizing.

January 17, 2016

I got a mini size of this product to try because it came with my face wash in a 2 piece set. I thought okay its an extra 4 bucks, lips feel dry, why not?? Now I am thinking I want more! I even have my boyfriend using this stuff, its that good. It has been -10 feeling like -20 here in Canada and my lips literally dry out and crack just from a trip to the grocery store. I apply this stuff a few times a day and my lips feel amazing after. I used this entire tube up and I rarely use up lip products that fast. They usually last me a year or more but this one lasted a month or two. When I wake up the morning I use this and after my shower. I will be repurchasing!

July 04, 2015

These little lip balms might be expensive, but they are worth every cent! They are moisturizing and healing. Nothing heals my lips better or faster. Especially in the cold dry winter. I have yet to find a better lip balm, and I have tried 100's!!!

June 03, 2015

My lips were so dry they were cracked and bleeding after a trip down south and too much sun. This healed it pretty much over night. This is a clear "balm like" treatment, a lot like Fresh's regular sugar lip treatment, but with no spf and with some additional nourishing ingredients. It smells like lemons but the smell dissipates after a bit. It is not too greasy, I just slather this on right before bed and maybe a bit in the morning before I apply my lip stick. My lips have never been softer. It is pricy but it is definitely worth the splurge. I wish I would have invested in this earlier in the year because I've been suffering through somewhat dry lips all winter. The big crack in my lip was what made me take action though.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!