• Fruits and Passion Hand Butter
Good

Fruits and Passion Hand Butter Reviews

Ranked #1245 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

December 07, 2014

I love my little tube of Cucina nourishing hand butter! Fruits & Passion makes this in a number of scents - my faves are pink pepper and anais, olive and coriander, and ginger and Sicilian lemon. I'm a big fan of Cucina (the kitchen line of products from F&P;) because I don't find their scents cloying... they are fresh and gorgeous. Of course I use them outside of the kitchen. The hand butter is always beside my computer. I like the tube and while it's not inexpensive, you only need a little bit to make your hands feel satin-smooth. It comes out of the tube thick, but quickly melts on my hands for easy application.

March 04, 2009

This product is ok, it is pretty pricey for a small bottle.I like the smell of the cocoa, but i wouldnt recomend this product for people who have realy dry skin i would try somthing with more moisture.

February 10, 2009

A friend of mine loves this stuff, but I have to say I am not super crazy about it. I listed it as You Betcha ... not because I loved it, but because my problems with it are minor and not enough for me to tell you not to buy it.

As a hand lotion its fine, the pot is a little clunky for my liking. It is pretty tiny, but I prefer sleek tubes of lotion in my purse (like I said minor complaint.) It does the job as a lotion but the scent gave me a headache IMMEDIATELY. I got the cocoa scent and although it smells like such yummy chocolate you could eat it, I found it to be intoxicating but not in a good way. Also, it is pretty greasy.

On the plus side, it lasts a long time (and not because I wasn't using it often lol but because you only need a small dab each time) and it really does moisturize your hands. AND it only costs 10 bucks!

So the final verdict: on the fence

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye