Garnier 5 Sec Blur Skin Renew Instant Smoother Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 322 in Primer

October 09, 2016

Oufffff je n'aime vraiment pas ce produits. Il laisse une pellicule grasse sur la peau. Ce qui fait en sorte que le fond de teint ne tient pas du tout et on dirais que j'ai une peau encore plus grasse que d'habitude. Je suis vraie ment déçu.

September 25, 2016

i dont get blur creams.ive tried 2 other brands as well.with the garnier 5 sec blur,im dumbfounded.i find it does nothing.its feels very smooth on,goes on nicely but try as i might ,i just dont see any difference with or without makeup.not a whole lot to say about it.i m always on the hunt to try new things,so i have not ruled out other blur creams.ill keep trying.

August 31, 2016

Now this stuff is awesome. It mattifies your skin, minimizes pores and wrinkles and actually does all of the lovely things it says it does. I absolutely recommend this to anyone with any skin type, regardless of age. Definitely going to purchase again!

July 17, 2016

I really love this product! It minimizes my pores and makes my skin nice and matte! You get a lot for the money and it works really well! I will continue to buy this!

July 04, 2016

his product really surprised me, in a good way! In the last few years I’ve developed fine lines under my eyes that tend to be accentuated when I wear makeup because the makeup settles around the lines, making them much more noticeable. Applying makeup primer didn’t help and I was becoming quite self-conscious about it. I was at Winners one day checking out their beauty product section randomly,(which I never usually do) where I spotted this miracle product and thought I’d give it a try because it was only $6. Boy am I glad I did. This baby takes fine lines and somehow blurs them out so that they are unnoticeable and also helps makeup glider over top rather than settling in or around lines. When I run out of my current tube I will go check Winners for more, and if they don’t have it I don’t mind paying more at the drugstore because this is a product that works extremely well for me.

April 25, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit et je vais surement le réutiliser. Il a un fini naturel, cache bien les pores, n'est pas gras sur la peau. Super rapport qualité/prix.

March 21, 2016

This product works extremely well! The blurring effect really does help especially with large pores or acne !! You should all go purchase if it's affortable

March 08, 2016

je ne sais pas quoi dire mais Garnier 5 Sec Blur Skin Renew Instant Smoother mas donné aucub resultat.je pense que jai jeté mon argent pour ca.je lai pas aimé

March 06, 2016

Love. Love. Love this primer!!!!!!!!!! Creates a smooth canvas for makeup application. Does not dry out skin. Such a fantastic drugstore find!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 20, 2016

This is a great drugstore primer. It works well at smoothing out skin and creating a good base for foundation. Even worn alone it gives skin a better appearance