Garnier Clean Shine Control Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #437 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

March 16, 2016

I was given this for Christmas from my mother in law. I love the product. After I use it my skin feels fresh and clean. it doesn't look shiny and greasy.

February 10, 2016

The only face wash that will eliminate shine entirely and have it last through the day. The best part about this wash and what makes me keep coming back to this is it washes off all my makeup too (doublewear foundation, concealer, bronzer)! My face feels SO clean after I wash it with this face wash, almost as if you just exfoliated!

July 16, 2014

As it advertised, it removed the excess oil on my skin & mattified my skin - briefly. I do wish the matte lasted longer, but to be fair, I do have excessively oily skin so it's not the product's fault. I've never used this to remove makeup, but I can say it removes dirt & oil! I've also noticed that my skin actually feels better after use

July 13, 2014

I accidently bought this face wash because I thought it was the blackhead kind, however after using it, I didn't even care, and I love it so much. It clears up my skin and mattifies it instantly. It also helped to eliminate the blackheads, and it is very cleansing and feels nice on the skin.

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender