Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Hair Masque
Good

Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Hair Masque Reviews

Ranked #1544 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Garnier Fructis Melting Masque for Over-Processed Extremely Damaged Hair: Instantly melts and conditions to help repair and protect damaged hair, leaving it smooth and healthy-looking *Details provided by Garnier Acts Deep within each hair and on the surface to strengthen and smooth each strand.

November 29, 2011

I bought this product on sale and I must say I will pay full price for it. I have very fine brittle hair and after just two treatments my hair feels softer and stronger. It smells great and for me, it does what is says....This maybe because my hair was so far gone any treatment would have worked but I highly recommend it for the price it couldn't hurt to give it a try

May 10, 2011

made it realy soft and shiny

December 11, 2009

I was very disappointed with this masque. Yes it was cheap, but I was expecting a bit more then what I got. My hair was left feeling more dry then if I had used a regular condition, yech! It just didn't seem as thick as other hair masque's that I had used, and I personally don't like the smell of any of the garnier products I have used.

October 24, 2008

I have hair that has a tendency to be dry and break so I am always looking for a thicker conditioner to use once a week. I normally spend upwards of $30 trying to find a product that is effective at moisturizing my hair effectively without leaving buildup in my hair. Garnier Fructis Colour Resist Hair Masque is very inexpensive and very effective as a hair masque. I have been trying this product out for the last month once a week and I have to say that I am very impressed with this product. If your hair needs moisturizing, this is a very effective and great smelling product that will not break the bank!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends