Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 996 in Shampoo

January 26, 2017

This smells good and I have seen a difference in my hair in the last two weeks since using the Damage Eraser Shampoo and the conditioner as well. I was surprised how my hair is starting to look a lot more healthy looking for sure.

November 30, 2016

I had a problem with losing a lot of hair last year. My brush was always full of brittle, broken strands and I think it was due to hair colouring. So, I bought this Garnier Damage Eraser and I have used it for at least 6 months and it has made a world of difference. My hair feels thicker and my shower drain doesn't get clogged anymore. The price is good and I like all of the different products offered.

August 27, 2016

I love using the leave in conditioner, my hair gets dry and alot of split ends fast since I wash my hair all most daily due to working in a hot kitchen. After using it my hair feels nice and smooth plus most of the damage is repaired.

August 27, 2016

Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Shampoo is great. I have very brittle, coarse hair from dying my hair florescent pink years ago. i bought this product hoping it would give me a little bit more strength to my hair and it worked! i love my hair now and dont feel like it always needs to be in a ponytail anymore!!

August 23, 2016

For this price I would say this is a decent shampoo. Don't think it has visible result in repairing my damaged hair though. The scent is very pleasant. Good product for those who are on a budget.

August 17, 2016

J'ai eue beaucoup de teinture dans ma vie (mauve, rouge, noir, blonde) et mes cheveux sont extrêment endommagés! J'ai essayée ce shampoing et je l'ai adorée! Il répare vraiment bien tout en les laissant en santé! Il n'est pas du tout dispendieux!

July 02, 2016

To start off let me just say that I love the scent of this shampoo. It has a really rich consistency and it very moisturizing. This is definitely a go to product for me - especially now with all the summer stressers my hair has to deal with.

June 13, 2016

I was fortunate to receive this shampoo #gotitfree from @GarnierCAN. The shampoo smells amazing! The thick shampoo created a luxurious lather that thoroughly cleaned my hair and left it looking healthy and feeling soft. I liked the fact that I could wash my long hair with just one application. The lingering scent in my hair is lovely. I like the green knob on the bottles that help you open the caps. It definitely comes in handy when you’ve got slippery wet hands. This shampoo gave my hair the extra boost it needed to be healthy again.

June 01, 2016

As with all other Fructis products, this one smells amazing. I have long, thin, coloured and damaged hair and this product made my hair feel soft and restored the shine.

June 01, 2016

I have tried this one but I find with my hair I always have to switch up my shampoos all the time has it is extremely curly and dry, This is one of the ones that I like as it makes my hair feel soft.