Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo

Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1327 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 26, 2013

Great price as usual with Fructis. Worked well. didn't notice a difference if my hair fell out less, but it smelled great and my hair felt soft.

March 27, 2013

First off let me say, I have an illness that does cause hair to fall out. So if anyone else does, this product will not be a type of medicine to fix the problem. However, if during the time of the month, or your annual hair fall happens and you want to minimize it with a product that contains B vitamins and Biotin, then this is the product for you! This product does work and the shampoo smells great, just like all other Fructis products. Keeping their fruits and at the same time their vitamin content, the product aids in saving strands by adding vitamins directly to the scalp.

October 23, 2012

I was tired of my hair falling out all the time just little bits from brushing and washing my hair. So i went out and bought this shampoo a few weeks ago and so far i have notice a difference in the amount of hair that is no longer falling out after brushing or even just washing my hair. Now it doesn't stop it compIetly but it does reduce what does fall out. I really like this product and will be buying this again becuase of the resluts that i am getting from using it, I have recommend this to family and friends.