Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Shine Wax Reviews

Ranked #1648 out of 2203 in Hair Care

Add glamorous texture and shine to your hair with the Brilliantine Water-Based Wax Cream from Garnier Fructis. The fruit micro-waxes and strong hold will provide you with long-lasting style and texture. Dance the night away with confidence knowing your hair will stay looking great. ?Number of Pieces: 1 ?Hair Type: All Hair Types ?Used For: Shine ?Product Form: Wax ?Capacity (volume): 2.0 Oz.

June 11, 2014

I love to use this on my hair it doesn't leave your hair sticky.Your hair stay's styled all day.

September 20, 2013

I often use the Garnier Fructis wax to get rid of litte frizz (holds up well). Warning, you cannot put too much or comb your hair once you've put it in, otherwise your hair will look greasy.

January 20, 2013

I personally wouldn't purchase this product again, only because it made my hair completely rock solid - and divided hair strands. I was looking for something to style my side bang with, and this product did not deliver.

January 20, 2013

I have garnier shine wax . it works real good .

November 02, 2010

I've gotta say that I bought this to style my bangs. The price was pretty good, so I thought I would give it a try. Also, I figured it would be better to use wax instead of pomade, because pomade is basically grease. It's quite decent, I suppose. I bought this when I had short hair, so it worked quite effectively. But it's not very good for bangs unless you have thick bangs, I mean lots of it. You don't need to use a lot of product, but if your bangs are scarce, it makes it look pieced. So I've tried it out with a one or two haircuts, and it's not bad or anything. I suppose, any wax you buy would do just about the same.

July 25, 2008

I love this stuff. I use it for a peicier look and also on my bangs, but NOT TOO MUCH. It's really waxy so don't over do it. I find it helpful to take a little and rub/warm it up in my hands before applying to my hair. I apply by lighty running my fingers through the the bottom 3/4 of my hair until I like what I see and then afterwards do my bangs so theres not as much on my hands for them because they can look greasy very easily.

July 12, 2008

I tried using this to kind of shape my bangs to the side, and it didn't really work. If I wanted my hair piecey, I would use this product but I don't so... kind of pointless.

November 11, 2007

I have to say that I like the smell of most Garnier Fructis products...Garnier Fructis Styling Wax in included in these products. This product also works well to tame flyways when your hair is dry or has a lot of static. I agree with the other rater as well, it does work well for shorter hair styles.

October 18, 2006

Fantastic for funky short styles, works so much better than gel/mousse and even other pomades I've used before. Once I grew my hair out it was terrible. Nice scent.

Tamagotchi

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Losing weight tips