Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk Reviews

Ranked #1312 out of 2162 in Hair Care

With fruit micro-waxes. Instant smoothing & frizz control. Smooth, styled hair - even with moisture in the air! Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine is the first smoothing and humidity-resistant styling line from Garnier. What is Sleek & Shine Smoothing Milk? A new generation styling milk, with fruit micro-waxes, that seals out humidity and combats frizz to smooth and tame unruly hair without weighing it down. How does it work? Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine with fruit micro-waxes wraps hair strands with humidity-resistant formulas. Hair stays smooth and manageable with frizz control and long-lasting shine. Create your style.

February 18, 2016

Love Fructis! I tried this when I went south, in the humidity my hair tends to get a bit frizzy. I applied this in the morning to my ends and it held all day, which really impressed me. Another Fructis product that smells absolutely delicious!

January 05, 2016

Not greasy and doesn't weigh hair down. Removes frizz and leaves shiny, smooth, touchable hair. Great for my dry, frizzy but thin hair.

November 12, 2014

he do my hair whorst and elastic. idon't recommand this product

September 17, 2014

I love this product! I have thick hair and this product helps to tame my hair. A small amount is all you need to make your hair feeling sleek and soft. It smells incredible, a blend a fruity fragrances.

August 04, 2014

I really like this product. I have below shoulder length, thick hair with a lot of body. This is the only thing that works every time for me and I'll definitely buy it again. Ive used it on damp hair, then blow dry followed by flat iron and it really keeps the frizz down and out.
Also used it on dry hair for humidity frizz control as well as for frizz free curls when I scrunch it in and left to air dry. It reveals best control when used in slightly damp or dry hair (like after you flat iron or blowdry). It calms the frizz without weighing hair down, it's not goopy, pasty or sticky. And it smells nice, too! It's become a summer staple for me. I highly recommend it.

April 06, 2014

J'adore ce produits!adieu les frisottis!!!

October 03, 2013

Love this product! The smell is amazing and its effectivness is just as it states.

September 26, 2013

Only one thing to say about it : I'm using it since about 2 month everyday and my hair is silky, they are less broken and my hair loss is less

August 29, 2013

Made my frizzy hair, really smooth and manageable. I have all the fructis products, would recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair.

July 02, 2012

I thought this was a pretty good product. I some really frizzy hair and with this it sort of calmed it down which I liked a lot! i Just put it on damp hair and braid it and leave over night. Then in the morning I take out the braids and my hair is soft and frizz free! :)