Garnier HerbaShine Hair Colour Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 258 in Hair Colour

NEW Garnier Herbashine has unique formulas containing bamboo extract and no ammonia. The result: stronger feeling hair, radiant, shiny colour and optimal grey coverage.NEW Garnier Herbashine takes just 10 minutes to develop. It has no ammonia and the formula gives a radiant colour result in a short amount of time. It blends away greys and gives a gorgeous, natural-looking result.Is this range right for me? - If you want a colourant with no ammonia.- If you want a colourant that works in just 10 minutes.- If you want to help cover greys.- If you want hair that feels stronger and looks shiny.

October 18, 2016

It is ammonia free, so even though it says it is a permanent color, I wasn't happy with the results and didnt get 100% grey coverage, and I don't even have that much grey and have fine hair that is healthy and not porous. I think this HerbaShine is great for younger women who are just starting to develop some grey and want to hide it but without having to have a solid root line coming out every 6 weeks. It will blend away young grey really well.

The color at the roots was different than the rest of my hair. It washed out way faster than it said, and I only wash my hair 2 x a week. If you wash daily, this color won't last 2 weeks. I also had tangled ends, it made my hair feel worse.

I did get a good shine, but that was it. Not worth it and too expensive.

I wont' buy it again, only because I have too much grey I want covered now.

January 13, 2016

They can't seem to be able to make a product that the color would actually last longer and you don't have to do it all over again in 3 small weeks.

May 27, 2015

I use hair dyes regularly, normally get the one that is on sale when I need to buy one.
I have used Garnier plenty of times but must say that I see no difference with all other brands. They all do the same thing to my hair.
I only wish it would last longer and not have to redo it every month.

December 15, 2014

I like this hair color because it actually matches my roots to the rest of my hair. AND the price is unbeatable. AND it doesnt stain my skin. (I dye my hair dark brown).

November 21, 2014

I used to try this brand, I would go for a dark auburn. The color turns out like it is supposed to and it gives your hair nice shine and vibrant color. The reason I Rated it how I did is because I have tried better home dye kits and although this one is good, it isn't my favorite.

October 26, 2014

i used the root touch up for medium to light blondes , and i found it didnt really match my hair correctly.. more like just created a reddish tone to my roots.. i would recommend this..

October 08, 2014

barely anypigment and washes out super quickly

September 09, 2014

Smells sooooo good and always turns out the colour on the box without strange dark spots...LOVE IT!!!

September 08, 2014

Covers my gray's well.. and also.. really smells so much better then most ! :)

February 19, 2014

Mixes very easy and easy to apply (not too runny so very little cleanup on skin). Covers grey quite well. For a non-permanent I give it a thumbs up. As my grey grows from the roots and I end up with a skunk like part the colours lasts from dye job to dye job at home.

Neuven added a new review for