• Garnier Mineral Invisible Deodorant
  • Garnier Mineral Invisible Deodorant

Garnier Mineral Invisible Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 459 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

August 09, 2016

I came across the Garnier Mineral Invisible deodorant while i was on vacation in London. I needed a deodorant because I forgot to pack one. I bought it at one off their local drug store for around 2 pounds. I love that it had no alcohol and no paraden. It didn't leave any marks, stains or faded any off my clothes. It has a light baby powder sent to it which I love because I'm allergic to strong smells. The only fault I found with this product was that it says 48h protection but I felt like I need to reapply more after about 1-2 hours. I found it great for night time outings. I haven't came across this in Ontario yet but I will look for it once I finish the one I have.

February 22, 2016

I received this deodarant by Garnier a short while ago. It was something I wanted to try, so I tracked in down! I love the shape of the bottle and it sits upside down! It fits nicely in your hand. This is a 48 hour deodarant that is tuff on odours. This deodarant stays on you, not on your clothes. It has a very nice light scent. It will not leave any marks on your clothes at all. This is brand new! I ordered this from Canada but it was shipped to me from the UK in a week! The service was amazing! I am so glad I got to try this and ai am loving it! I highly recommend this hope you will give it a try and love it like I do!

May 25, 2013

Garnier Mineral deodorant is my all time favourite. It dries very quickly, smells absolutely gorgeous, stays for a long time and even the packaging looks fresh and clean. Completely amazing, but be careful when you are putting your little black dress on, it can leave some white stains.

April 22, 2013

I was running out of deodorant on my vacation, so I just quickly ran to a drugstore straight to the sale rack. I bought this deodorant and I wasn't really expecting a lot from it, but I was happily surprised by the results. Its alcohol free and has a great scent. It lets your arm pitties breathe :D and it protects from sweting :)

anasuhop added a new review for
    Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

Binge worthy

Maldives

megvdlz has posted in the forum topic
    Hawaii Trip - suggestions?

Blackheads