Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 362 in Eye Cream

This is [Garnier's] 1st 2-in-1 eye product: 1- eye care with caffeine to hydrate and refresh; 2- tinted mineral pigments to instantly cover dark circles. The combination in a cooling roll-on applicator works wonders! It’s ideal for a gentle, hygienic application in the sensitive eye area and the non-messy roll-on applicator is convenient for use on-the-go.

January 18, 2017

J'utilise la bille roulante anti-cerne de Garnier depuis plusieurs années et je l'adore! la couleur est parfaite pour camoufler mes cernes et je l'utilise tous les jours. Le maquillage est naturel. Par contre, je n'utilise pas la bille fournie, mais je l'applique avec un pinceau car je trouve que la bille applique trop de liquide en même temps. c'est un favori de ma trousse à maquillage!

June 08, 2016

After trying many eye concealers, this is my favorite one. The roller ball applicator feels cool and the concealer goes on smoothly with it. It blends well with my skin tone and covers up the dark areas under my eyes.

April 25, 2016

I really like this product! It is a roller ball applicator, which is ideal for mornings especially - the sensation is rather cold and really moisturizing. The concealer is a liquid consistency, it isn't thick or cakey, which is ideal. I found that it left my under eye area really hydrated and soft.

April 01, 2016

It is a nice light anti dark circle concealer. It does not have a heavy concealer coverage which is something i like. And mine lasted forever! SO I wont be buying it for that reason. But it is a good concealer.

March 09, 2016

supper smooth to put on does not make your skin feel tight like others do. moisturizes the skin also. love it. we be buying this product again

February 24, 2016

Great roll on under eye dark circle correcter. Brightens with the caffeine. Available in various tints, i used the light and the medium. Medium didnt work for my very pale skin. But the light is very hard to find in canada. Does a reasonably effective job at covering my dark purple/blue circles under my eyes. I have very translucent skin so its hard to find one that works well. Does not look cakey, quite sheer.

February 16, 2016

I love this concealer. It's small so you can easily bring it anywhere. I have problems with dark circles under the eyes and this helps conceal it. It's so easy to apply and has a smooth texture. The product seems to have a long durability. I had mine for quite a few months now and I use it on daily basis.

February 10, 2016

I was so excited to try this product. Unfortunately, this really irritated my eyes. I liked the cooling effect that it had but then my eyes wouldn't stop watering. I ended up giving this product away. I don't usually have any reactions to products.

January 21, 2016

I love this stuff. I have very sensitive under eye skin. Coconut oil makes me look haggard and wrinkly. But this stuff is magical. I just roll once, pat/rub gently, and I instantly look refreshed. But that's not all. I wish I had taken a before photo, because over the course of a couple of weeks, the dark colour under my eyes and next to my nose has improved dramatically. I even dab a bit on my lids as a primer and it doesn't budge. For the price especially, I will definitely use it again.

January 17, 2016

Bon produit. Il diminue les cernes et les camoufles bien