Garnier Pure Control Acne Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

August 25, 2016

Played a HUGE roll in clearing up my skin! Since I fell in love with this cleansing gel I have never switched it up! Really removes oil effectively! Also when I use makeup wipe to remove my makeup I find they can leave a gross and film like feeling on my skin so I further cleanse with this product to really clean my skin.

July 15, 2016

Great product for year round clear skin. I have combination skin and find it doesn't dry out my cheeks yet leaves my t-zone oil free. The product is quite concentrated so you don't need a lot for a good lather.

March 22, 2016

I use this face wash everyday! The price is great and it feels so good on the face. I feel like my face is really being cleaned of all the daily dirt and oil. The cool sensation feels like it is opening up the pores to get a nice refreshing deep clean! I would highly recommend this face wash - it's the only one I use! My husband also LOVES this face wash!

November 21, 2014

This face wash controlled my shine well. I am unsure if it reduced my breakouts. It seems the frequency of them stayed the same, but they were getting worse when I started using this product, so it may have stopped them from getting worse (if that makes sense).