Good

Garnier Pure Control BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 183 in BB Creams

July 19, 2016

J'ai une peau tendance acnéique et cette BB cream laisse ne rien parraître. Elle a un effet très naturel avec une bonne couvrance. Je l'utilise seule ou sous un fond de teint. Il y a de l'acide sacrylique à l'intérieur, donc il aide a guérir. J'ai vraiment vue de bonnes différences, je recommande.

June 06, 2016

This is an awesome product. It evens out my post menopausal skin and hides large pores. My skin feels silky smooth and hydrated. It even helps with mini breakouts. Dollar for dollar it is a very good value. I would recommend this to women in their fifties who are experiencing uneven skin tones etc.

June 06, 2016

Found this product actually makes a big difference with my acne. Provides good, even coverage. Can find it for a reasonable price. Just need to make sure you wash your hands well after applying.

April 08, 2016

I have a very oily/shiny acne prone skin. This is simply the best BB cream I could find for my skin type.
It gives me a real full natural coverage: hides redness and large pores, also gives my skin a mat silky look!
I'm now addicted to this product and I dont leave the house without applying it! I really like the fact that it seems to accelerate the healing of my pimples too! I really recommend this BB cream for problematic skin!

February 06, 2016

I didn't have luck with Garnier's first ever BB cream so I was a bit sceptical picking up the Pure Control one but I decided to give it a try as I was dealing with lot of skin issues after giving birth. I am glad I did! The light/medium shade is actually perfect for my skin. The cream blends nicely and I have noticed a visible improvement in my skin when using this in combination with my Garnier Pure Cleansing gel. My pores are smaller and my breakouts are way less and don't last more than a day or so. I do put it on my skin only after I have cleaned it first and it doesn't get oily as the day progresses. Overall, I consider this a great purchase and I bought it on sale so the price was great too.

January 07, 2016

I've tried s variety of BB cremes and find them quite drying. However I love this product. It goes in smooth and easy but doesn't create breakouts. I love it.