Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Garnier Fresh Cleansing Gel contains ultra-preserved, 100% pure grape and apple extracts that have been carefully selected for the replenishing qualities they bring to normal to combination skin. Extracted using the innovative Flash Distillation process, these pure fruit waters are rich in oligo-elements and mineral salts and perfectly compatible with the skin.Using Garnier Fresh Cleansing Gel daily will help keep your skin perfectly clean, fresh and replenished. Its unique formula is created to remove all traces of makeup and impurities. With your skin clean, and able to breathe, it will radiate with health!

July 18, 2016

J'ai une peau tendance grasse sur la Zone-T et ce nettoyant est tout simplement parfait! Il n'assèche pas la peau et laisse un fini de fraicheur et de propreté! Je le recommande fortement!

February 12, 2016

Ce nettoyant laisse un sensation de fraîcheur sur la peau après l'avoir utilisé. Il m'aide vraiment à réduire mes boutons et mes points noirs. Il nettoie vraiment en profondeur et n assèche pas ma peau

June 02, 2015

It's a good product. You only need a small amount of the product a to clean your entire face. It leaves your skin refreshed, clean and smooth. The downfall is that it does not completely remove all my makeup. I still need to use a make up remover afterwards

February 02, 2015

very nice cleaner for face. my skin is softer and fells cleaner. its not a soap so it doesnt leave a residu on the skin.

September 11, 2014

I tried this product on a whim and have been using it every day, twice a day, for several years! I love the light scent, and how clean & fresh it makes my skin feel. And, the best part is that it's gentle on my extremely sensitive skin. It's the only affordable cleanser that works for me and doesn't cause a reaction.

August 07, 2014

LOVE THIS FACE WASH!!! Smell is light and refreshing! Actually removes my makeup, and isn't hard on my skin. I love the way my skin feels after using this stuff. It lathers well too. I was using Oil Free Neostrata Gel Cleanser, and replaced it with this one for the price at first. Now I just love this stuff!

May 20, 2014

This affordable cleansing gel leaves your face with a fresh sensation. I used it everyday for year now and will not change it

August 15, 2013

wow! I just love everything about it! I have a special skin (pimples but very dry & sensitive skin...) and it's the only product working for me. My skin feels clean, pretty and the Fresh hydrating gel, I got the best skin!

March 24, 2012

This is a really good fair priced facial cleanser. I have combination skin with a super oily Tzone and this worked great for it. It wasnt harsh on my skin and i loved the very light bubbly texture of it when i washed my face. I felt super fresh after using this facial cleanser. I would def recommend it.

February 04, 2012

Garnier is such a good brand! I love it!!