Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream

Garnier Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream Reviews

Ranked #469 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Over time, collagen breaks down, causing the skin on the face and neck to become thin and less firm, leading to loss of definition.

Ultra-Lift Pro Gravity Defying Cream is right for you if you want a daily moisturizer that actually lifts and resculpts to help restore youthful shape to cheeks, jawline and neck.
      • Dermatologist tested for safety
      • Non-comedogenic—won’t clog pores
      • Gentle to skin
      • Allergy tested
      • Non-greasy

1.5/5

January 13, 2016

I used an entire jar of this, hoping that it would somehow redeem itself, sadly, it did not. I found the scent of this initially to be quite overpowering and nauseating, until I got used to it after about a week. It is a thicker formula, but didn't really absorb as quickly as I'd have liked. It did not really provide very much moisturization. Plus, the scent in it irritated my skin sometimes. And it is definitely not 'gravity defying'.

August 30, 2011

Very nice skin care product. Very soft and delightful.

January 16, 2011

Love this product! I've tried many different creams even high end department store lines and by far this is the best one. I get a nice glow i love the scent and mainly my skin appears to have this wonderful plumpness to it. It's lifted and firmed in certain spots that the other creams never did. I also use the partner eye cream.