Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 09, 2016

L'odeur est vraiment agréable dans les cheveux et reste longtemps. J'aime beaucoup la marque garnier et je trouve que ses produits sont très bien pour leur prix.

November 09, 2016

J'aime presque tous les produits Garnier, je dirais que la collection Whole Blend sont mes préférés. Celui-là rend mes cheveux si parfait. Si doux et les hydrates tellement bien. Ils sentent divinement bons et l'odeur reste pendant bien longtemps. D'excellent produit à bas prix.

August 21, 2016

This is a great conditioner. I only had to use a little bit and it was enough for my long hair. I also love the scent - the soft coconut and vanilla milk smelled gentle, calming, and nourishing. It was a nice change from the usual floral scents I get from other conditioners. My hair feels very soft after using this product. However, this product is more expensive so I might stick to the Garnier Fructis line.

August 02, 2016

I love the Garnier whole blends Coconut water & Vanilla Milk. I have thin, fine hair and need volume. Garnier left my hair soft without weighing it down and gave it volume. I recommend this product and will be purchasing more for myself

July 12, 2016

Love Love Love! Smelled AMAZING! My hair had shine and wasn't weighed down at all. Coming from a Salon brand user this product blew me away. I have already purchased a second bottle :)

May 10, 2016

I really love the Garnier whole blends Coconut water and vanilla Milk conditioner. I also love the shampoo. It makes my hair silky and smooth and shiny too. I love how my hair feels and smells. I really find that the price is great and the results are amazing. Very hydrating and nourishing for the hair.

May 09, 2016

This is my favourite conditioner! It smells fantastic. It's so thick and leaves my hair feeling so soft, my hair isn't frizzy and my curls look amazing.

April 29, 2016

You don't need to much of this, it spreads and covers my hair pretty well. Helped remove my tangles, my hair feels luxurious and soft! I did not even have too much haor fall after brushing my hair. Will buy again! Smells great, too!

March 29, 2016

I love it. My daughter has long hair and uses the honey one. both shampoo/conditioner and revitalizer are great. I use them all now. great product . thanks

March 29, 2016

Ce produit est une pure merveille! C'est le seul shampooing qui ne rend pas mes cheveux gras! Il les rend même très doux!
Je recommande absolument ce produit!