Genacol instant
Good

Genacol instant Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 475 in Remedies

February 19, 2016

Mon conjoint utilise ce gel pour soulager des douleurs d'arthrose. Il avait commencé par utiliser les capsules et par la suite il a ajouté ce gel. Très efficace, frais, il agit bien. Il est très satisfait.

June 29, 2012

I have recently won this product from Genacol Canada's facebook fan page, you had to get 10 friends to click on your link and join to win this product. I was very excited to try this product as I am a chronic pain suffer, and I am constantly looking for a pain relief products for my aching joints, lower back and neck and shoulder areas.Genacol Instant is a natural anti-inflammatory topical gel of high quality that contains Arnica extract and Genacol microbeads. When you gently massage the painful area, the ingredients contained in Genacol® Instant favor a quick and in depth relief of your muscular and joint pain.

One of the ingredients used in GenacolInstant, arnica, is a plant that has been used in Europe for decades to fight pain. During clinical trials, it has revealed similar results to anti-inflammatory products available over the counter.

My favorite thing about this product is that it is odorless, and doesn't burn, or cool, it just relieves pain and very quickly. I have used every type of medicated creams for pain relief, and none have compared to this. I love this product, and if you have any of aliments I talked about, you must give this a try. It is a little pricy, but a little goes a long way. For me personally their is no price to high for instant pain relief, as pain management is a daily part of my life. This product is relatively new to the market, and I have a feeling that this product will take off, as it is amazing. Love Love this !!