General Mills Chex Chocolate (NEW) Cereal

General Mills Chex Chocolate (NEW) Cereal Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 329 in Cereal

Taste

September 24, 2016

My son and I really enjoy this cereal. I like that it is a mix of regular Chex as well as the chocolate. This tends to keep the sweetness down to a good level so that it is not too sugary. My only issue is that I wish it came in a bigger box as I find that we run out too easily and how to go back and get more.

Taste

August 08, 2016

I was so lucky to get a coupon @saveca for a NEW cereal @GeneralMills. I found it @Walmart . This is my new favorite cereal @General Mills (Chex Chocolate (NEW) Cereal) it is soooo good. Normally I do not like chocolate breakfast cereals but to my and my family surprise we all really loved this cereal. #CHEXChocolate Cereal is made with no artificial flavors or colors, it is also #glutenfree. It stay so crunchy in milk and it is really a tasty cereal I will be buying @General Mills Chex Chocolate (NEW) Cereal again and again. You have to try this cereal for yourself you will be pleased.