• Generic Microfiber Cloths
Good

Generic Microfiber Cloths Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

June 11, 2016

These are so multipurpose! You can use these as a reusable makeup wipe! You just wash it and it's as good as new. You can also use it to wipe your eyeshadow brushes clean of eyeshadow. I also use them for wiping down dust and cleaning my mirrors. I buy mine at Dollarama which is the best deal in my opinion.

June 11, 2016

We have a pile of these microfibre cloths and for the most part my boyfriend uses them to clean the car, they collects a lot of suds and when dry they absorb water well without leaving streaks. I will also use these to wipe down appliances.

June 04, 2015

Found these on the dollar shelve is my local save on, and they are awesome, I use them for everything, including cleaning, dishes, cleaning the car and so much more.

June 04, 2015

I found these generic microfiber cloths at my local dollar store. I'm sure most every one has them at home in various colors. I love to use these with plain water to clean in my kitchen, the stove, fridge even the cabinets. They launder very well, just remember Never to put fabric softener in when washing microfiber cloths.