• Gevalia Coffee
  • Gevalia Coffee

Gevalia Coffee Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 481 in Coffee

July 20, 2016

A long time ago I use to order Gevalia coffee online that was the only way you could get it . They had a ton of different varieties and it was the only brand of coffee that I would drink. A few years ago when they started selling this in store I was so happy and couldn't wait to try it.
When I tried this I was really disappointed , it tasted nothing like the Gevalia that I remembered , I think this is very basis , nothing special, not much flavor at all.

March 16, 2016

This is my favourite coffee of all time.
(Any Gevalia coffee.)
Unfortunately it is a bit pricy, but when I want something extra and special this is the coffee I go to.

June 05, 2015

I received this product free in my Sample Source box this past month. I don't like coffee at all, but my husband really liked this house blend flavor. He said it was a rich robust flavor. He is picky about his coffee.

May 02, 2015

This coffee has a strong, bold flavor without any bitterness. A few spoons can make half a pot of coffee. It's fresh taste is enhanced with your favorite flavored creamer.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products