Good

Glam Glow Flashmud Brightening Treatment Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 523 in Masks

December 01, 2016

First off this stuff smells SO GOOD like a vanilla orange kinda, you don't need a lot of product and thats nice because of the pricetag. Afterwards my skin feels very soft to the touch vibrate. This is my first time buying this brand and I am not disappointed.

December 01, 2016

I got this at a trade show and this little tube has lasted at least five applications. Leaves skin feeling fresh and clean. It clears out pores with the little beads. It's definitely not gentle, you can feel it scrubbing into the purse and clearing dirt. Love this

September 29, 2016

I enjoyed using this product which I have received as sample from Sephora. I like using this mask as it made my face feel really soft and silky after washing it off.
Would definitely recommend this product

July 15, 2016

I received this in a subscription box and I was so excited as I wanted to try it for a while. It has a nice scent to it and it really leaves your skin feeling fresh and bright.

June 06, 2016

This is an awesome product!! It feels like a gritty exfoliator. And it smells amazing. After using it your skin feels so clean and fresh. If you get the chance this product is worth it.

January 06, 2016

First thing you should know is that this mask is designed for anyone with any skin type. Unlike its sister masks, this one isn’t as invigorating as their other ones so if you have sensitive skin, I would say it would be safe to use.

It is suggested to apply the mask on is a circular motion which then activates the exfoliating properties. After leaving the mask on for about 20 minutes or less, you’ll notice it turns semi-transparent, then you simply rinse off the mask with warm water.

In order to achieve an instant gratification, I used the mask three days in a row. After using the mask three days in a row, I then began using the mask two to three times a week sporadically. Because the mask has strong brightening properties, I’d caution any user to began wearing a strong daily SPF to protect your skin as it becomes more sensitive to the sun.

I would recommend this mask to anyone who is looking for something to freshen up dull looking skin while evening out their complexion and brightening dark spots quickly.

June 23, 2015

I love this mask. It's very expensive but soooooo worth it. It doesn't dry out my skin and leaves it super soft. Glam Glow just makes incredible face masks