Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake

Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 414 in Ice Cream

December 11, 2015

Strawberry Shortcake ice cream bars where my favorite growing up!!!
The outside coating and the ice cream is the best part, I would eat all that good part then leave the jam filling on the stick and toss it in the garbage ahaha.

Totally a classic ice cream dessert.

December 11, 2015

This brings back memories! I used to eat these when I was a child. Time to buy some for my kids and carry on the tradition.

April 17, 2015

What is not to love about #GoodHumor "Strawberry Shortcake" #IceCream on a stick so yummy. I have been buying them since I was very young and it is still one of my favorite #IceCream #GoodHumor makes, Very reasonable priced and so delicious.

April 17, 2015

This ice cream is a childhood favorite. I clearly remember the ice cream truck coming by playing the music and we would flag him down. This was one of my usual picks. It is so good and the crunchy coating is delicious.

October 06, 2014

I've been loving these since I was a kid. Love the crunchy strawberry and vanilla flavors on the outside and the smooth creamy goodness inside. Its only 230 calories which is pretty good for dessert!

September 08, 2014

Best ice cream ever. I usually eat the outside crunchy starchy layer first and slowly devour the inside. It's sooo good

September 08, 2014

This was my favourite ice cream back when I was a kid! I wish it was available where I live but I haven't been able to find them for years.

August 05, 2014

This was my favorite growing up, I wish they were easier to find. I came across them in M&M;Meats and I bought a box they were tasty but not like the Good Humor ones. Please bring them back!

June 26, 2014

These are totally my childhood! My grandma would have my go to the corner store to buy her something and with the change I would get one of these bars. They would be goobled up by the time I walked back to her house. They are so hard to find though :(

June 25, 2014

These were my favourite when I was a kid and I still buy them now and again when I can find them. I'm not sure what was my favourite part - the crumble coating, the vanilla and strawberry centre maybe? It's all good!