Gosh BB Cream

Gosh BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 199 in BB Creams

September 23, 2016

First of all I have to say this cream lasted me a very long time. I don't wear a lot in the way of makeup but when I do apply the BB, I find that it evens out my skin tone. It goes on smoothly, feels light all day. No greasiness, yet not drying either.

I also like that it has an SPF 15.

I am just about to run out and will definitely purchase again.

July 01, 2016

Most BB creams I've tried have felt oily and just sat on top of my skin. This one is the exact opposite! It feels really nice on my skin, not greasy at all, and it evens out my skin tone perfectly. Plus, the porcelain shade matches my pale skin-not too orange like other products.

March 22, 2016

better priced than a lot of other creams with the same coverage, doesnt dry out the skin or cause break outs, which makes me keep buying. lasts a long time with the amount needed for every day use

January 21, 2016

I absolutely love this cream! I struggle with foundation that always looks cakes and this is the perfect solution. Smith and creamy and wears light. Love live love

January 16, 2016

I love, love, love this BB Cream. This is the only product I have bought repeatedly. I have bought this in both Porcelain and Sand - they both look great. What I like best is that it feels great and it looks soft and dewy without being too shiny. I talk about this to everyone I know, you have to try it.

January 14, 2016

I recently bought this bb cream. I decided to buy it partly because i like gosh products and because when i tried it on at shopper's i like the way it felt. It was lightweight and gave a decent coverage. So far i love it though i plan to try some other brands out.

December 10, 2015

I always love gosh and this product did not disappoint it worked wonders and very long lasting nice color match.

April 02, 2015

Nice light coverage I love to throw it on before going grocery shopping just to even out my skin tone.

October 08, 2014

Love it! Great coverage, left my skin feeling light, not like heavy foundations. I use it everyday :)

September 11, 2014

I find Gosh BB cream very light weight and blends into your natural skin tone. A little bit goes a very long way?