GOSH Bronzing Shimmer Powder Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 285 in Bronzer

GOSH Bronzing Shimmer Powder is a new fantastic bronzing powder which gives a sun kissed summer glow. This shimmer powder has a unique combination of 5 different shades that creates a multitude of beautiful bronzed tones. Perfume free.  Made in Denmark.

April 11, 2016

I got this bronzer on clearance, and I was super dissapointed. At first it looks great, then throughout the day the colour wears off and it just looks like you're wearing sparkles all over your face.

April 07, 2016

I am normally a big GOSH fan, but this was just ok. If I were using it as a bronzer, I'd prefer it to be matte and if I were using it as a highlight the colour isn't really for me. I will probably give this away because I feel like it's not a bad product it's just not for me.

March 15, 2016

Gotta love gosh... they always deliver. Great natural glow that is bronze NOT orange. I use it everywhere right now so i'm not pasty winter white. i'm going to need to restock soon :)

February 08, 2016

Looks like a cute product but ended up being a big flop!! The colours are not pigmented at all and the staying power is so weak!

1.5/5

February 04, 2016

I had high hopes for this product. I love when bronzer come in the Brick pattern. That way you can contour and have a darker side for a warmer glow to a highlighter or blush. This product was so hard I could barely get any on the brush. The colour payoff isn't the greatest. I am wondering if I got one that wasn't as great as the others. It even has that hard sheen you have to scrape off just to get colour. I would save my money.

January 07, 2016

I absolutely love Gosh Browning Shimmer Powder. It gives me the perfect tone on my face and spreads well without looking blotchy. I love it because it looks so natural. So many powders make your face look very un natural. With this.product you would not think I am actually wearing anything and that is the best thing about it!!!

December 18, 2015

Normally I am a fan of #GOSH but this shimmer bronzer was way to shiny on my face. I glowed and had to remove it.

November 03, 2015

This is not exactly my favorite bronzing powder. I find it does not have much pigments in it.

September 21, 2015

j aimerai bien essayer se produit merci

July 20, 2015

I like this as a blush/highlighter. It is a really nice shade for most skin colours.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic