GOSH Cosmetics Eye Catching 2-Step Mascara

GOSH Cosmetics Eye Catching 2-Step Mascara Reviews

Ranked #749 out of 775 in Mascara

September 10, 2014

I have eye lash extensions on my upper eyelashes. I was looking for a good mascara for my lower eyelashes that would give me a dramatic look so my lashes would blend and not look like I had super long lashes on top and nothing on the bottom. Gosh 2 step mascara gave me the look I was looking for

August 12, 2014

THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE USED IN A LONG TIME...IT REALLY MAKES YOUR EYE LASHES LOOK GREAT.

August 09, 2014

I love the packaging of this product that's what caught my eye. I love how the mascara turned out my lashes on the first coat, its amazing. I would totally recommend this to anyone, this is one of my favourite mascaras.

August 05, 2014

bon produit a cheter tous le monde

July 23, 2014

I did not like the mascara that is by gosh. I found it to be clumpy and was not waterproof. It made my lashes look clumpy. I would not recommend using this. When I put it on it took a while to dry and kept getting on my eyelid in my eyeshadow.

June 14, 2014

The mascara really extends your eyelashes and really makes your eyes 'pop'! I would strongly recommend this mascara to anyone....love all their products!

October 05, 2008

this mascara works really well. i recommend it! every time i use it my eye lashes look great and they dont clump i love using it but it is expensive for a mascara. this is one of the best 2 in 1s i have used in awhile. if you do get chance to buy it, i would. there was so clumps or anything and it gave me great volume

August 21, 2008

At around $15, their Eye Catching 2-Step mascara (Step1 is the base, Step 2 is the colour) is comparable in effect to Diorshow mascara. I didn't even use the first step and my lashes seemed longer and more dramatic. Fab!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products