• GOSH Cosmetics Eye Liner
  • GOSH Cosmetics Eye Liner
Good

GOSH Cosmetics Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #639 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Newly developed pencils for use in different ways. The new sophisticated pencil contains non-greasy MCT oil, which ensures a fine spreading of the color pigments and a nice-looking application, making the pencil very easy to work with. Contains vitamin-E, and is perfume and preservative- free. Kohl eyeliners such as this one are the only safe eyeliners for use on the moist edge inside the lower lashes.

August 14, 2014

As a teenager I love the wild colours of the Gosh eye liner line! The quality is pretty good but it has to be for the price. Go a student on a budget I just wished that it was a little but lower in price.

August 13, 2014

This is the only pencil eyeliner that I've tried which lasts all day long, even on the inside of the lashes! The colours are very vibrant as well.

April 01, 2014

-This review is for Gosh Smokey Eye Liner w/ built-in smudger-

I am pleasantly surprised about this product! The smudger works very well to create a soft edge, at the same time not removing to much of the product. This eyeliner is packed with pigment and goes on nice and dark.

June 22, 2013

I like this liner because the colors are real and they stay on all night and if you forget to wash them off they are still there in the morning. Great color.

July 28, 2012

I love Gosh products, i was gifted an entire set for Christmas it included an eye liner, blush and eye shadow! The eyeliner was my loyal companion, it lasted a long time and the color stayed on all day! it's non smudging and long lasting! It has great quality and is extremely effective!

January 27, 2011

Gosh eyeliner is amazing I personally use the pencil form and I am in love with it. It is a little pricey but I definitely will buy it just because I know how amazing it is.

August 19, 2010

I personally love gosh everything, but one thing I thought I could do a review on was the eyeliners, they have stick and liquid and I love both of them. They have tons of colours, and they last for quite a while, this product is a little pricey but I think its worth every penny.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches