GOSH Lip Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 654 in Lip Gloss

GOSH's Lip Lacquer has the best of 2 worlds – an intense rich color of a lipstick with the shine of a gloss. It comes in cool nail varnish-inspired bottle. It's enriched with Argan oil and Vitamin E to keep lips soft and nourished. Comes in 8 long-lasting on-trend shades; some with amazing coverage, others more transparent with high shine.

July 03, 2016

I don't mind using this. I didn't get much colour out of it- but I did like the formula and it doesn't feel like you have something sticky on- it just feels like skin. I would use this on a night out or to the beach. If you are just starting out with makeup, this is a good option and school appropriate.

June 27, 2016

This is one of the few lip-glosses that will actually stay in place for the majority of the day. It is very shiny and sheer but still lasts. They made my lips feel very soft and also did not run or bleed.
The colour is HIGHLY pigmented and you only need to apply it to your lips once to have a solid, even application of product. There isn't much of a colour selection, they mostly range from light-pinks to fuchsia tones and I think they do have a nude/beige shade.
The packaging is cute and the brush is good even though it is small and It almost looks like a nail polish bottle. I do feel that the product INSIDE the bottle dries out quite quickly because it is so small and it is constantly being opened and closed with the brush going out. They are a little bit pricey so with that in mind, I am unsure if I would repurchase, maybe if they were to god on sale.

June 18, 2016

I bought this originally for my daughter and she loved it. I decided to try it myself and bought a light pink lipstick. It goes on so softly and stays on without smudging or running.

May 23, 2016

I bought this thinking it would be the color that it puts out to be, it wasn't. I have to apply so much to get the actual tint and by the time I got it, the product was almost dripping off my lips. Other than that it smells good and if you want something subtle this is the way to go.

April 22, 2016

I gave this lipstick a try as it looked like a nice product and so many different colours. It was a cute little bottle and easy to use but I don't think I will try it again. I think the matte products are better for me than the glossy.

March 20, 2016

I don't know about this product but I would like to try so that I can rate in future I have tried gosh in the past indeed it's very good brand I would say one of favourite was lipgloss I tried very smooth shining with the prominent and I would love to try this product

March 16, 2016

I dont know very much about this product thats why im signed up so that i can try to get free samples to try these products. I do have friends that have recieved free samples and they love your products .

February 21, 2016

I purchased this trying to find another lacquer dupe for my Model Co Lip Lacquer and I was hugely disappointed. The colour was very pretty, it was a beautiful shiny gloss and what I expected from a lacquer but it was extremely sticky and gunky feeling after awhile.

December 23, 2015

This gloss is SHINY. It moves around a little more than I'd like it too but overall it's a nice, good quality gloss for not too much money.

0.5/5

December 01, 2015

I was excited when I first saw this product and all the options for lip colour. I as not happy with the look or the feeling, very sticky