got2b Kinky Curl Defining Curling Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1304 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Boost your bounce and kick those curls into shape! This curl definig, shine enhancing mousse adds soft weightless control. Creates curls without frizz. Add style with maximum impact, manageability, body and bounce.Get kinky: Shake can well. Worth through towel dried hair, style as desired.

May 07, 2015

This is an amazing product that I have used numerous times on my naturally curly hair. It doesn't look flaky when it dries and you can actually run your fingers through your hair without tangles. Love this.

May 06, 2015

I use this product when I want a break from straightening my hair. It gives my hair a definite boost! My hair feels so light and has much more definition after using this mousse. I've been using it for 4 years and I won't change it!

August 28, 2014

I keep trying new hair products to bring out my waves and most do an ok job at it. But this stuff is awesome! I just towel rub my hair, hang it upside down and scrunch in a handful of this mousse. I get really nice and natural ripples all over without drying my strands out. Got2b partnership with schwarzkopf has been fantastic for affordable drug stores products in my opinion.

June 18, 2014

Works wonders in my curly hair!

September 20, 2013

When I want to keep my hair curly, I use this product. It helps define my curls and my hair stays curly all day. Bonus it smells great too. Great product

July 10, 2013

I have very curly hair and this products keeps my hair from going all frizzy and maintains the curl. I have tried a lot of different products and this one works the best for me.

August 23, 2012

I love this product for my hair! I have curly hair and this product does wonders to my hair (along with other got2b hair products). I had tried so many "curl" enhancing cremes, serums, mousse, and nothing worked like this one. What I noticed is that my hair, even though I have a lot it doesn't feel weighed down. love this!

October 25, 2011

I use this mousse all the time for my naturally curly hair and I love it! Although I switch it up from time to time, I will always repurchase this one. It's such a nice mousse, not sticky, it eliminates frizz and it really does define curls well. I love products from this brand so much, so of course I do recommend this mousse to anyone who has wavy/curly hair!

November 22, 2010

This is a solid product for me. I have a strong natural wave that tends to frizz out in a hairdo I angrily call The Broomstick (think old school, Wicked Witch of the West kind of broomstick).

With this mousse, I have soft, defined waves that are no curlier than my natural look but it all looks more organized and actually styled. Not too bad for a product that takes me 2 minutes to apply, scrunch in, and go. There is no crunchiness (unless I overapply of course) and the scent dissipates quickly - and it's not at all unpleasant to begin with.

This will not make straight hair curly. Take it at face value instead - "curl defining mousse". I will buy this product again.

November 03, 2010

I bought this for myself a while ago and was not impressed. It didn't add definition to my curls. It is supposed to be weightless and while it is good that it did not make my hair stiff, I found that it was just too light for my liking. I need something to combat frizz!

Neuven added a new review for