Great Value Natural Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 223 in Natural Therapies

February 03, 2017

Great value natural spring water is definitely my go to for water bottles, and since my boyfriend is a roofer we go through SO many during the week. This brand is probably one of the cheapest brands of regular bottled water other than the PC brand, I would recommend this brand to anyone with kids or working husbands haha

February 03, 2017

I have been having well problems for the last 6 months, making my water not drinkable. Every time i go shopping i end up buying a case or two of this water. Its so cheap, and it doesn't taste chlorinated like other bottles of water do. It just simply Fresh! I also buy the 4L jugs of it too

February 02, 2017

I have purchased this on several occasions during bbqs at our home, parties & road trips. Its inexpensive, tastes great and overall is a great bottled water option. The only downfall is that the bottles aren't tough. They are slightly flimsy.

March 28, 2016

Great Value Natural Spring Water from Walmart is a great tasting, great quality water with a pretty decent price. We purchase it once in a while for the kids for lunches and school.

March 28, 2016

I get this water anytime I'm near a Walmart, it's a really nice tasting water and it's pretty great considering just how cheap this is especially compared to every other brand of bottled water. Defiantly worth the trip just to stick up on so I don't have to pay the other ridiculous prices at the super market.

March 28, 2016

As the name recommends the water is very affordable and has a good taste to it as well. We purchase a big case when we are on a trip so it is convenient to leave the case in the car and to take as many as we need with us.

February 28, 2016

This Great Value water is bottled in Canada and is always about $2.00 for 24 bottles...cant beat the price!!! Taste is same as its big competitor...just with more basic packaging and cheaper on your wallet.

February 12, 2016

Great Values Natural Spring water is great!!i started buying this from walmart a fee weeks ago .... family loves it!!! refreshingly good warm or cold!!

February 11, 2016

Average tasting water but the price is worth it. You get a good "bang for your buck" so to speak. Lots in the package, good price, and usually always on sale.

February 11, 2016

I usually always buy this bottled water :) It is so cheap its great and the water tastes good as well. I always find it on sale at my local Walmart to :)