Great Value Natural Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

March 28, 2016

Great Value Natural Spring Water from Walmart is a great tasting, great quality water with a pretty decent price. We purchase it once in a while for the kids for lunches and school.

March 28, 2016

I get this water anytime I'm near a Walmart, it's a really nice tasting water and it's pretty great considering just how cheap this is especially compared to every other brand of bottled water. Defiantly worth the trip just to stick up on so I don't have to pay the other ridiculous prices at the super market.

March 28, 2016

As the name recommends the water is very affordable and has a good taste to it as well. We purchase a big case when we are on a trip so it is convenient to leave the case in the car and to take as many as we need with us.

February 28, 2016

This Great Value water is bottled in Canada and is always about $2.00 for 24 bottles...cant beat the price!!! Taste is same as its big competitor...just with more basic packaging and cheaper on your wallet.

February 12, 2016

Great Values Natural Spring water is great!!i started buying this from walmart a fee weeks ago .... family loves it!!! refreshingly good warm or cold!!

February 11, 2016

Average tasting water but the price is worth it. You get a good "bang for your buck" so to speak. Lots in the package, good price, and usually always on sale.

February 11, 2016

I usually always buy this bottled water :) It is so cheap its great and the water tastes good as well. I always find it on sale at my local Walmart to :)

January 11, 2016

Great price and good water. I honestly hate nestle water it has a salty taste to me but this water I always buy it and quite enjoy it better than most brands.

January 11, 2016

Always love a great deal, and this water is always super cheap. The bottles are super cheap too, though, so if you need something sturdier, I would suggest spending a bit more for another brand.

January 11, 2016

With all the different water brands out there, this one is simple, affordable, and tastes great. It's perfect for home or at the gym.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil