Green Mountain Fair Trade Decaf Pumpkin Coffee

1 review
Ranked #507 out of 507 in Coffee

Taste

November 02, 2008

I am a huge fan of coffee - especially flavored coffee. Unfortunately, I cannot drink regular coffee, it has to be decaf. Try finding some very good decaf flavored coffee in Montreal (in Canada actually). Not as easy as it sounds - unless you like Hazelnut or Vanilla - which seem to be everwhere!).

Well, I got tired of drinking vanilla and hazulnut, so I went on a quest to find the best decaf flavored coffee and I found it.

Green Mountain coffee which comes mainly from our neighbors in Vermont and Plattsburgh have managed to satisfy my finicky coffee requirements.

I love this time of year because the "seasonal" coffees come out. Right now, they have the Pumpkin Spice Decaf which is just heavenly. I love to brew it, the smell of pumpkin is ALL over the house - but the taste is even better. One sip and you will be hooked - makes you feel as though you are eating some delicious pumpkin pie - without all the fat and calories.

Again, this is seasonal, so once the US Thanksgiving is over, so is this product - so stock up now.