Growers HoneyCrisp Apple Cider

Growers HoneyCrisp Apple Cider Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

September 11, 2016

Growers HoneyCrispy Apple Cider is my favourite. We purchase all seasons. The honeycrisp apples used in the cider beer makes it very tasty. A most try cider.

September 03, 2016

Growers honey crisp apple cider is my absolute favorite new summer drink! Definitely my new brand and flavor! Im on the lookout for all the other flavors ive heard about! Yummy!

July 30, 2016

These are my mom's favourite alcoholic beverage and has been since as far back as I can remember. I don't purchase them for myself often because I'm not a huge cider fan but I do for my mother and usually will drink one or two during BBQs at her place. I find the sweet apple taste to be very unique to Growers, I have yet to find something with the same taste.

July 30, 2016

Delicious! A great alternative to just beer or a cooler. The sweetness of the apples totally comes through....it's so refreshing on a hot summer day with a load of ice. You can hardly taste the beer, which is bonus for me.

June 06, 2016

This is one of those campfire, summers night on the beach kind of cider, it has a great taste with out having that over powering beer taste to it which is why I enjoy it. It tastes like a good quality cider and doesn't have an after taste! Very refreshing!

April 28, 2016

I love apple cider and this drink delivers a taste that is out of this world. This honeycrisp apple cider is more on the sweeter side but I drink it in a glass with lots of ice. I love that I don't taste the alcohol just the friuty drink. Growers also has a variety of drinks to choose from. Keep away from children.

March 21, 2016

A sweet drink to relax after a long day. It doesn't have the alcohol taste other ciders have. It's on the sweeter side, but it's great if you cut it with club soda or are okay with sweet drinks. Its dangerous because you can easily drink it as if it were juice. Highly recommend trying all the flavours Growers has to offer

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches