Guerlain KissKiss Maxi Shine Lipstick

Guerlain KissKiss Maxi Shine Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #916 out of 1014 in Lipstick

January 15, 2015

The colors are absolutely fabulous in this line--but they do not last! The first 45 minutes your lips will look plump and radiant and then boom, it all starts to fade. And forget about eating; by the end of the meal it will look like you haven't put lipstick on in days. Wish it was longer lasting!

May 16, 2011

I used the Grenadine Shine 647 (shimmering deep peach), and I love it! Though I don't use it so often, I find that there is a huge difference between department store brands and drugstore brands.
The lipstick is quite pigmented, so make sure not to apply too much, else you may find yourself looking a little....cheap.
the colour is more matte than advertised, but I do quite prefer matte lipsticks.

The staying power is amazing. My lips stay stained from 9-5, without having to reapply!
There's minimal smudging though not perfect. You have to make sure that when applying the lipstick, to keep it within your lip line! the lipstick is super bold, and if you go outside even for like 1 mm, the effect makes your lips look unnatural.

I feel like this is perfect for all ages! Use it for formal events, or even when you're trying to make a bold statement with your lips.

September 13, 2007

Great lipstick! Since the trend to wear lipstick has come back I have been trying various different brands and colors. This is now one of my new favorites. It is technically a lipstick but it goes on so smooth it feels more like a colored lip balm. The smell is also what hooked me to this lipstick. Unlike having the nasty lipstick taste, this has a very pleasant violet smell and taste. This also has plumping power to it and really does make your pout look very full and voluptuous.