• Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara
  • Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara

Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara Reviews

Ranked #552 out of 821 in Mascara

August 07, 2015

This is a pretty good, cheap mascara. It adds enough volume and length to look noticeable. However it does transfer into the eye area.

June 10, 2015

This mascara is one of my all time faves. It's affordable and it makes my lashes look long and thick, without smudging under my eyes. It is long lasting.

June 14, 2014

Its so hard to find good mascara in wild colors, so far, my search has led me to find that hard candy purple haze is one of the best, that wont cost you an arm and a leg!

December 30, 2013

I love this mascara - I never leave the house without applying it! The product visibly highlights my lashes, makes them longer, fuller, and always well-separated - no clumpy lashes with this product!

January 22, 2013

I got this not too long ago, and have been really impressed with it! Recently I've been using two other drug store mascara's, but after trying Ginormous Lash the other two just don't do the job for me anymore. I think I had resigned myself to just having to deal with my mascara smudging around my eyes after so many hours, so it feels great to put this mascara on and not see any of that, no matter how long I wear it.
    The brush applies the mascara really well - it's not quite as thick as I might like, but it definitely gives my lashes decent volume and length. It doesn't clump at all, and I find it really easy to apply to my lashes without any mess (my eyes are kind of deeper and smaller set, and sometimes I have a hard time not getting touches of mascara around my eyes while I'm putting it on). The mascara stays put on my lashes, with no smudging and definitely no flakes, for the whole day, plus it's easy to remove after.
    I realized that there's another Ginormous Lash mascara from Hard Candy, with an added Growth Serum, so I'll have to try that one sometime, as well as a few of the other Hard Candy products! I'm seriously loving this mascara right now, so it'll be interesting to see what the other products are like.

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk