Hard Candy Lash Ink 4 Day Lash Stain Reviews

Ranked #654 out of 775 in Mascara

May 27, 2016

I bought this at walmart because it was a good price (Just over $3). I thought it would be a great product... Lash stain that lasts 4 days! The first time I put it on though it splattered on my face as I was applying it. I learned for the next time you have to put it on slow to avoid this! It is clumped than I would like. It does in fact last around 4 days though even after washing your face twice a day! I am still using it just to use it up but I won't buy it again due to the fact of it being thicker and clumpier than I expected. I was expecting a thin liquid that just stained my eyelashes I guess. But maybe I would just need to dye my eyelashes for that effect.

August 07, 2015

Ummm don't think this lasts four days. I don't get any results from it. It barely covers my lashes. And it washes right off, so how is it supposed to last four days?!

July 15, 2015

This is NOT a lash stain! It comes off with just water and it rubs off easily.

April 07, 2015

This definitely didn't last me four days (more like two days) but I don't mind. Any cosmetic item that you put on that doesn't wash out... that kind of freaks me out. Especially if it's near your eyes.

August 17, 2014

Although this product is liquify and hard to apply without getting on yourself and practise, i can't stop using because of how long it makes my lashes! When i use it, it looks like I'm wearing falsies! my trick for applying this product is, first curly lashes, then apply one coat to lashes and brush it out with a spoolie or lash comb just to decamp it and spread lashes out then i curl my lashes once more and BAM. My got to mascara when i want big dramatic lashes

May 26, 2014

While this is only a "stain" I was expecting it to also help volumize lashes. The stain does last a long time and does not come off easily aka lasts a long time, however, I would not use this product alone. Definitely great over top of mascara to keep it lasting longer but not great for volumizing, makes lashes very stiff.

May 25, 2014

This mascara legit, lasts for four days! cant cry it off, swim it off, rub it off, nothing! which is great...and not so great. be careful when applying because if it gets on youre skin it will stain, and it dries fast.

November 08, 2011

This is supposed to be a four day lash stain. It doesn't even last one. I have blond lashes, so trust me, I'd know if it was doing the job. It also doesn't work any better than any other mid-range mascara. It doesn't provide fullness or length, just colour. It's cheap though, so you don't really lose much giving it a try.

September 21, 2011

This mascara promises to stay on for 4 days straight- yup that is right, 4 days!

This is from the hard candy website: (http://www.hardcandy.com/products.php?cat=12#519) :

"Paint Lash Ink on and don’t reapply for up to 4 days. Shower, go in the pool, cry, rub your eyes, or get rained on – your lashes will stay flawless no matter the circumstances!"

I used this mascara, alone at first when going out and it didn't really do much to be honest. It made my lashes very black and dark but in terms of volume and lengthening it didn't do anything really.

It makes your lashes feel kind of plastic-y too, like false lashes. It does last a very long time, but without volume or length- what is the point? Your lashes fall flat. I found that it didn't last 4 days but it did last a long time and even with make up remover, it didn't come off right away.

To supplement this mascara, I used my lashblast from covergirl because I found it gives really good volume and length. Using them both together seems to work well.

Last night, I wore this mascara in the rain and it didn't run at all- so I was pretty impressed. The bottom line is: it isn't terrible, but not worth buying.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml