Hardys Stamp Shiraz Cabernet Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 70 in Red Wine

Tasting Notes

• Wine Style: Dry and full-bodied
  • Colour: Very deep purple core with a bright crimson colour near the rim of the glass
  • Bouquet: Intense, ripe blackberries and sweet spice
  • Palate: Excellent fruit intensity of ripe blackberries and cassis. The palate is rich and full bodied with a balanced sweet oak character and a fine savoury tannin finish. The wine has great length of flavour.
  • Region: South Eastern Australia
*suggested retail price may vary by region

For more information, please visit HardysWines

October 23, 2016

I'm not always a huge fan of reds but the Shiraz-Cabernet is really easy to drink. It's also a great price point for hostess gifts, door prizes, dinner parties etc. I would keep a few bottles on hand for those moments I need a last minute gift or feel like opening a bottle for myself to sip on while I read, make dinner or clean the house really.

October 23, 2016

I was never a red wine person. But this is a very light red that is good for non red wine drinker or you want to drink a lot. Will probably buy this in store.

October 23, 2016

As I have mentioned, I am not a wine drinker, but I prefer white to red. This red smelled wonderful, slightly bitter, but I don't think the taste is something i could get on board with. I'm sure this is a great wine that other people would enjoy, just not me!

I received this product courtesy of the ChickAdvisor Showcase.

October 23, 2016

A little too dry and woody tasting for me but might be better when paired with complementary food like meat. Has a nice taste, nice colour. Mind you I have more of a preference towards white wine. Good value!

October 23, 2016

I'm pretty fussy when it comes to my red wines, but this one meets my criteria, it's beautifully scented - More like a Pinot Noir. On the palette, it's Rich, but with a soft finish. I would buy this.

October 23, 2016

I'm usually a fan of red wine but not this one. I preferred the Riesling-Gewurtztraminer we tried at the showcase instead. The red was too dry. Actually half the table preferred the white to the red at the showcase.

October 23, 2016

This is a nice red wine at a great price point, so I'll probably pick up a bottle for my next barbecue. Thanks so much ChickAdvisor and HardyStamp for the free sample. I'm a new fan :)

October 23, 2016

I received this delicious wine sample at chickadvisor showcase - I am a wine LOVER and I absolutely love the price point on the Shiraz, it's a full bodied sweet red that you can easily bring to a dinner and enjoy!

October 23, 2016

This wine was more my taste! A rich red with a bold scent that was full bodied. I can definitely imagine it with a steak! I don't know if I would take this bottle to a dinner but.. It wasn't bad! Great value for the price!

October 23, 2016

Not a fan. Found this Shiraz too dry and bitter for my taste. Funny after taste. I prefer sweeter wines so this would definitely not be my choice for a red.