Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 1179 in Snacks

January 25, 2017

Ok so I don't personally like these. I find that there are little hard pieces in them that stick to your teeth. However, my kids absolutely love them.

January 22, 2017

My son thinks these are the best snack that ever existed, he's 11 :) They have such a nice crunch and good flavor. I'm not a fan of the aftertaste though unfortunately. They are high in fibre and a really fabulous alternative to chips if you're looking for some crunch.

October 25, 2016

I purchase these in the bulk box of individual 100 calorie packs from Costco for a better price. These are a great alternative to chips if you have a hankering for something crunchy and salty. Love how they are pre-portioned so I don't over-eat. They are a more nutritious alternative to chips as they are fairly high in fiber and very low in salt! Great for on the go snacking!

August 26, 2016

I'm always looking for a crunchy healthier version on chips and this product hit the spot. Crunchy tasty and very good on macros. I now buy this product all the time.

August 01, 2016

SO good!!! I'm not kidding you, these are delicious. Crispy, salty, light, not greasy... Really really really good. I love them, my kids love them, even their dad loves them. A great hit in our house. And so much easier now that sobeys and shoppers sell it too! I love the taste, it tastes healthy, but good, I can not stop eating these. Love love love.

August 01, 2016

Crunchy and not too salty. They are a little hard to find, I can only get them at Shoppers Drug Mart. I don't think they are a health food but they are probably better than regular chips.

August 01, 2016

I picked up a bag of these at Metro the other day. A friend of mine told me she really liked them. I think they are a healthy snack as they are crunchy, low salt and a great taste. Pick up a bag if you want a healthy snack.

June 30, 2016

These are like a dried pea snack. They aren't super nutritional but they are a better alternative then chips. My one son likes them but my other does not.

February 27, 2016

I bought a box of these from Costco and loved them! They are just as crunchy as chips and dont have a ton of salt, they make a great snack but are considered a starch by my dietician, not a veggie.

February 20, 2016

These make a great snack, especially to pack in the kiddies lunches. Costco will sometimes have them on sale. Overall they are crunchy, flavourful and lightly salted. They don't necessarily taste like peas...but you won't be disappointed even if you are not a pea lover.