Harvest Snaps Snapea Crisps Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 1061 in Snacks

October 25, 2016

I purchase these in the bulk box of individual 100 calorie packs from Costco for a better price. These are a great alternative to chips if you have a hankering for something crunchy and salty. Love how they are pre-portioned so I don't over-eat. They are a more nutritious alternative to chips as they are fairly high in fiber and very low in salt! Great for on the go snacking!

August 26, 2016

I'm always looking for a crunchy healthier version on chips and this product hit the spot. Crunchy tasty and very good on macros. I now buy this product all the time.

August 01, 2016

SO good!!! I'm not kidding you, these are delicious. Crispy, salty, light, not greasy... Really really really good. I love them, my kids love them, even their dad loves them. A great hit in our house. And so much easier now that sobeys and shoppers sell it too! I love the taste, it tastes healthy, but good, I can not stop eating these. Love love love.

August 01, 2016

Crunchy and not too salty. They are a little hard to find, I can only get them at Shoppers Drug Mart. I don't think they are a health food but they are probably better than regular chips.

August 01, 2016

I picked up a bag of these at Metro the other day. A friend of mine told me she really liked them. I think they are a healthy snack as they are crunchy, low salt and a great taste. Pick up a bag if you want a healthy snack.

June 30, 2016

These are like a dried pea snack. They aren't super nutritional but they are a better alternative then chips. My one son likes them but my other does not.

February 27, 2016

I bought a box of these from Costco and loved them! They are just as crunchy as chips and dont have a ton of salt, they make a great snack but are considered a starch by my dietician, not a veggie.

February 20, 2016

These make a great snack, especially to pack in the kiddies lunches. Costco will sometimes have them on sale. Overall they are crunchy, flavourful and lightly salted. They don't necessarily taste like peas...but you won't be disappointed even if you are not a pea lover.

February 18, 2016

Great tasty and healthy little snack! I buy these by the case at Costco for my family for their lunches, snacks etc. even my 2 year old loves them! They are low in salt but have just enough to satisfy that salty craving. There is different flavours but we just stick to the original.

February 10, 2016

The Harvest Snaps Crisps are a perfect snack when you are craving something crunchy but don't want the calories of chips. Not a lot of flavour to this particular kind though. I prefer the pepper flavour.