HCF Happy Calm Focused Brain Supplement

HCF Happy Calm Focused Brain Supplement Reviews

1 review
Ranked #95 out of 202 in Supplements

June 18, 2016

I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – it has been a long 12+ years of struggling to find what works for me to rid myself of brain fog, gain energy, and be able to live a fulfilling life.

Through both mainstream and natural methods, I have come a long way over the last 3 years, and believe that both methods are beneficial to me.

I started HCF pills with a dosage of 4 in the morning first thing before I took my “wake me up” pill prescription. I advanced to 6 pills after a week, as I was not seeing great progress, however, for me it usually takes 2-4 weeks for my body to accept and respond to new treatments.

The capsules do not smell, and are an easy to swallow size.

The last few months have been SO stressful at work, and I have been having difficulties concentrating on the tasks at hand, despite my new “wake-me-up” prescription pills. These HCF pills seemed to start taking effect about 2 weeks in, and although life has been throwing us some power balls lately, I have not been as stressed, worried, and have been able to positively support the people around me without putting on a happy front. I actually did not feel the stress that I had been feeling the last few months as much.

Yes, the stress is still there, but at a lower level.

I did try to not take me “wake up” prescription pills for a few days to see how the HCF pills affected my wakefulness, however, it was still difficult to stay awake past 8pm those days, so for my fatigue, it does not appear to be helpful.

I do appreciate that the pills are pure and without preservatives or yeast (my doctor advised me to avoid yeast as much as possible, as the sugars seem to be causing my fatigue).

The fact that these pills have zenned out my mood during a period of great stress, makes me give HCF two thumbs up. It is nice to have some relief and give me the push to keep the positive thoughts up front.

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows